Global Network Recruitment Limited. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.gnr-app.com website and gnr-app (the “Service” or “Product” or the “Site” or the “App”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information in an attempt to help you with the initial recruitment process for seeking potential job opportunities with an employer and for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We Global Network Recruitment Ltd trust that you as a candidate have provided accurate, honest information about your employability status and you have not falsified your identity, skills, qualifications, certifications, and work experiences.
Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable
information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Home address
- Phone number
- Social media ID
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Curriculum Vitae (Written document containing your work, training, skills and education history)
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Sexual Orientation
- Photo/Image(s) of you
- Video (moving image(s) and sound of you)
- General Interests
- Preferred work type
- Next of Kin
- Salary range
- Payment details
- Right to work
- Relationship status
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Global Network Recruitment Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To assist you in the initial recruitment process for potential employment with an employer
- To share or make your details available to potential recruiters and employers for potential employment.
- To enable suggested job post(s) from potential employer that closely match your profile.
- To enable suggested job post(s) from potential employer that closely match your location or preferences and interests you have highlighted.
- To enable suggested job post(s) uploaded by headhunter or recruitment agencies that potentially match your profile, interests and preferences.
- To send SMS notifications to your mobile about our service
- To automatically or manually pay for your subscription services saved in your account on our site or platform.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To contact your next of kin in case of emergency
- To help carry out necessary Disclosure Barring Service checks for certain potential recruitment process stages for example in Healthcare or Childcare.
Managing your Expectations
Global Network Recruitment Ltd does not make any guarantee that any employer or recruitment agency will request or view your information or able to promise a secured interview.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, city, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside England and Wales and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to England and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Global Network Recruitment Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal and regulation obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Global Network Recruitment Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose other than to improve service provided to you.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Go Daddy Analytics
Go Daddy as the gnr-app.com website host provides analytics service offered through godaddy.com as the hosting that tracks and reports website traffic. Go Daddy uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data may be shared with their third-party service providers who may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of godaddy.com or godaddy.co.uk, please visit the GoDaddy Privacy & Terms web page: https://uk.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/privacy-policy
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services or how they may use your data; therefore, Global Network Recruitment Ltd are not to be held responsible to you for any indemnity for the misuse or damages you may incur from the misuse of your data by a third party.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org If we become aware that we have collected
Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.