- Career Level Executive Level – Expert
- Experience Senior Management Level
- Gender Other
- Industry Information ServicesEngineering
- Qualifications University Degree
Our Client is looking for Senior or Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Leads and manages a team of Process Engineers.
- Provide and lead the resolutions to the technical product, process, component, and related problems that affect the quality of products.
- Responsible for the technology development, process, and failure analysis.
- Develops and executes assembly strategy for new products including design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Acts as the interface with technical supports and services groups to provide critical communication links between process/test, design, and new product introduction. May provide project leadership to a specific Business Unit on certain projects.
Qualification And Requirements:
- Chemical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of work experience in PCB assembly manufacturing field.
- Strong knowledge of SMT, Wave soldering, Press-fit, mechanical assembly process with POKA YOKE Tooling / Fixture design and design guideline for manufacturing and assembly
- Experience in PCB fabrication is preferred.
- Skilled in lab analysis with reliability testing knowledge.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external customer
You Must be willing to travel, Domestic and International, and to work off-hours to support business in both Asia & the US