My Client is looking for Healthcare Assistant. Perhaps you are already a Carer who is looking to develop advanced clinical skills and you worked with Patients/ Clients who require Tracheostomy Care, then it’s you my client is currently recruiting as a Healthcare Assistant to support one of their clients with Complex Care needs.
The client has the following clinical interventions:
• Cough Assist – via Tracheostomy
• Enteral Nutrition
• Mechanical ventilation via tracheostomy
• Medication Administration
• Oral suctioning
• Seizure management
Must be experience required:
• Available to do day shift: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (weekdays)
• Complex care experience
• Experience with some of the clinical interventions mentioned above
Whilst delivering exceptional quality one-to-one care as agreed in a personalized care plan, you will also be doing something truly life-changing for our clients and their families, supporting our clients at work, home, and social environment including holidays.
Is an independent healthcare provider which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex (including respiratory care, gastrostomy care, continence care).
They deliver care 24/7, 365 days a year
What our client is looking for:
• Clinical experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and listening
• Caring, compassionate and can-do attitude
• Ability to commit to regular shifts
• Part of a dedicated team for the client
• Free in-house Nurse-led clinical training
• 24/7 on-call Nurse support
Other benefits of working for the company:
• Competitive salary
• Carer Recognition scheme
• Paid holiday
• Enhanced rates for bank holiday
• Pension contribution
• £150 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
If you have the commitment and responsibility to help others, we would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to help change the lives of our clients.
We are currently undertaking all our interviews via zoom video calls due to the coronavirus pandemic.